CLEAR Fundraising Volunteer
VOLUNTEER ROLE DESCRIPTION
JOB TITLE: Fundraising Volunteer
RESPONSIBLE TO: CLEAR Project Manager
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE
To assist the Project Manager and other senior managers in researching funding opportunities relevant to CLEAR, preparing funding bids, organising fundraising events and supporting CLEAR donors.
- Researching potential sources of funding for CLEAR – from funding charities, national and local government, faith groups, businesses and individuals.
- Building an intelligence database of the funding landscape.
- Contributing to a 5-year fundraising strategy for CLEAR.
- Preparing compelling material (statistics, narrative, case studies) about CLEAR activities which can be used in funding bids.
- Conceiving, planning and executing fundraising activities and events.
- Supporting organisations and individuals to raise money for CLEAR.
- Strategic thinker
- Self-starter; comfortable with working independently
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
- Excellent research skills – the ability to hunt out hidden opportunities
- Ability to extract and package relevant information in different forms
- Familiarity with the use of social media and other digital platforms
- Enthusiasm, energy and people skills
- Interest in refugee issue
- Experience of event management
Please make sure you meet the minimum requirements below and upload a CV or covering letter if possible. Do not forget to supply your email and phone number so we can contact you. Note: you will be required to complete an application form too.